Tuesday, March 1, 2011

is Just Beginning

Well here it is... I finally started a blog to let you experience a small amount of the funny things that happened in life when you are married to a Romero......

As many of you know Brandon is a guy that is never dull or boring. I swear that is why he married me because I am both dull and boring so we even each other out just a little bit. In reality I'm still dull and boring but now I just get more laughter and fun in my life!

So here are my warnings before you read anymore into my blog

1. I am a horrible speller, writer, proofreader, and anything else that has to do with the English language so bare with me!
2. I am in no way clever, funny, or creative so once again bare with me

OK now that is done we can get to the real post.

Last weekend was an amazing weekend... We finally got to start a new chapter in our lives. We became Mr. and Mrs. Everyone that was there already knows the ceremony was everything Brandon and Lauren. He made me laugh in the midst of what I had planned as a serious ceremony. But it was amazing. I would have probably cried through the whole thing but instead I got to laugh and smile at all the things that Brandon kept saying. He teaches me more and more each day that life doesn't always have to be so serious. I will post pictures here when I get them in from the photographer.


But for now I am getting off of here.
Mrs. Romero

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! Another blog for me to stalk! :) So bummed that we didn't get to come to the wedding, but I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete